Business Loan Criteria
The following is taken into account when you apply for a loan:
- viability of the business
- reasonable personal financial investment into the venture
- ability of the business to repay the loan
- loan security
- creation or maintenance of jobs
- location of the business within the Wild Rose region
We can help finance any viable business venture up to $150,000 for the following purposes:
- equipment and inventory purchases
- purchase of an existing business
- real estate purchases
- renovations and expansions
- additional working capital
Under special circumstances, loans greater than $150,000 may be made.
If your loan application has been rejected, you will immediately be contacted by phone or letter outlining the reason(s) for rejection. If you are not satisfied with this decision, you may appeal in writing, addressed to the Community Futures Board of Directors. The Community Futures Wild Rose Board will review all information related to the file and render an appeal decision, which will be final.